Current Address

Sister Jorden Elizabeth Jackson
Philippines Baguio Mission
PO Box 115
National Highway
Brgy. Lingsat
San Fernando, La Union
2500,
PHILIPPINES

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

I made it to the most beautiful place in the world!



 


We made it! After our flight got delayed in Japan, we had just enough time to go to the hotel, take a quick shower, get ready for the day and hop on the bus! This place is so magical. I love it already! The colorful houses, friendly people, and picturesque landscape stole my heart! I will spend until Friday afternoon here at the mission home learning all about the Philippines Baguio mission and fun little things like how to wash your clothes in a bucket and much more!
My mission president and first lady are lovely people! They are so kind, easy going and wonderful! 
I feel so blessed to have such delightful leaders. 

Mahal kayo ko!
Sister J

P.S. I am famous for eating termites (I guess in my letter to my mission president I said I ate termites). Right when all thirty missionaries sat down, they asked, "Who's the one who likes to eat termites?" An elder in my district, knowing me so well, shouted out, "Sister Jackson!" hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment