Current Address

Sister Jorden Elizabeth Jackson
Philippines Baguio Mission
PO Box 115
National Highway
Brgy. Lingsat
San Fernando, La Union
2500,
PHILIPPINES

Monday, October 28, 2013

Goodbye Vancouver, Hello MTC

October 20
I'm so grateful that so many family and friends
 were able to come over to say goodbye. 
Sunday was a fun celebration for my departure. 
This is starting to feel real!

October 23
Holy Guacamole! 3:45am start to my day. 
I'm excited this day is finally here... 
but sad to say goodbye to these guys.

Salt Lake City airport arrival. I'm almost there!

My grandma and grandpa live about 15 minutes from the Missionary Training Center. They picked me up at the airport, provided a much needed nap, and brought me to my new home for the next 6 weeks.


Sister Matheson was my official greeter when I arrived. 
She is from Australia, and will be serving her mission in Korea. 
This place is awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment